With Azure Data Factory Self-hosted integration runtime, you can now integrate your on-premise, virtual private network data sources as well as those which require your own drivers.
In this episode I give you introduction to what Self-hosted integration runtime is. How can you install it and leverage it to move data between different data sources and how can this service solve your other challenges like bring-your-own driver scenarios.
In this episodes live demo of
– Creating simulated private network environment for demo
– Testing connectivity and working with on-premise environment
– Installing tools on Integration Runtime virtual machine
– Installing Self-hosted Integration Runtime
– Pulling data from on-premises to the cloud end-2-end demo
Next steps for you after watching the video
1. What is integration runtime
2. Self-hosted integration runtime documentation
3. Sharing Integration Runtime documentation
### Want to connect?